When making your flight reservation you have the option to purchase ‘automated flight check-in’ by Airobot. This service will check you in for each flight and all passengers in the same flight reservation.
What are the benefits?
As soon as online check-in opens, Airobot will automatically check-in you and all persons on the same flight reservation. It not only saves you time, it also remembers you when automated flight check-in opens and prevents you from the queue at the check-in desk at the airport.
How does it work?
- Choose the extra option ‘Automated flight check-in’ with your booking and you benefit from automatic check-in.
- Some airlines require more personal information. In that case you will receive an extra email with a link to the check-in form.
- Provide the requested information from all passengers in the same flight booking (passenger birth date, ID expiration date, country of issue, etc.).This form needs to be completed according to the instructions provided in the email and you are responsible for the correct information provided.
- There will be sent a reminder email if there is still information missing.
- You will automatically receive the boarding pass(es) via email about 12 hours before the flight departs.
- Print or download your boarding pass and keep it in a safe place.
Important to know:
- In case your return flight is operated by another airline, Airobot could request additional information to complete the automated flight check-in for the inbound flight.
- If Airobot is not able to make the check-in for any reason, you will receive an email from Airobot about the not provided service. You are entitled to receive a refund from us for this unused service. In that case you still need to check-in online yourself.
Also read the terms and conditions from this Airobot service